Robeez: socks that actually (sort of) stay on your wiggly baby’s feet
The Girl is a wiggler – she has been since she was born. Once she started crawling, I REALLY struggled with getting her socks to stay on. In the summer, this wasn’t much of a problem. Once autumn started, I wasn’t sure what to do.
Luckily, my Mom gifted The Girl some Robeez socks in size 6-12 months and 12-18 months. They are the only socks that stay on her feet!!! It’s quite amazing – they have extra elastisity underneith the ball of her foot and around the top of her ankle.
- Lots of cute colours and patterns
- Rubber on the soles to keep them from slipping
- Elastic works 80% of the time
- After several washes, they lost their elasticity a bit, which is why the title of this article is that they sort of stay on.
- I can’t find them in the UK! Robeez shoes are available, but not socks!
Do you have any tricks to help keep socks on? I’d love to hear – as would The Girl. Let us know in the comments or on Instagram!